Digital transformation of an international detergent brand
Client Background: Qatar Detergent Company (QDCL) is a multi-business enterprise specializing in fabric and home-care products, with operations spanning across the GCC and Northern Africa. QDCL brands are backed by international-quality products produced in state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities in Qatar.
Our Challenges: QDCL appointed INCI Tech as their lead agency globally. The scope of work was diverse, complex and required us to develop a strategically relevant global multi-media campaign. We took up the responsibility to promote and digitally brand ‘PEARL’–the flagship brand of QDCL to make it the most recognized indigenously built fabric and home-care brand in Qatar, with a growing base in other geographies.
INCI Tech was closely associated with every aspect of establishing Pearl. Right from strategizing to designing to promoting. Our major works for QDCL-Pearl included:
- Website design and development
- Web designing (designing of web banner and other elements)
- Content writing
- Domain, Email, and Web support
- Research and Analysis–Study of various competitive websites, discussion with client representatives in order to learn more about the brand. The study of the current trends for digital transformation.
- UI/UX Creation–the information gathered in the research and analysis phase was molded into designs that related to the trend and philosophy adopted for the detergent brand in Qatar, suitable to the national culture and values.
- Content Check– We developed relevant content after quality checking and editing the provided drafts or briefs. Several web pages of fresh content was written for effective impact during SEO.
- Branding– Exclusive web banners and the web elements were designed as per client brief in sync with the brand ideology and the market trend.
- Managing Client Expectations– Smooth management of communicated timelines across various phases until the completion of the project were ensured in order to meet the client expectations.
- Quality Control– Top-notch quality check throughout different phases was ensured to maintain the quality and precision of deliverables.
- After-Sales– The website is regularly updated and checked for any bugs and malware. Contents, images, and other forms of data are constantly updates in relation to news and events and important announcements made by the school.
Client Success Story: In less than 3 months of its web launch, the website drew great traffic from across the world. Especially in Qatar, the appealing designs and interactive UI of the QDCL website earned rare reviews and helped promote and establish Pearl as a household brand. The immense success of the digital promotion helped Pearl earn remarkable revenues, creating space and scope for more products. Presently, QDCL is happily counting customers and busy launching more products after the awesome response since its last launch. With much more in the pipeline with this reputed client, we hope to be a part of all its future endeavours.